Search & Filter Tasks
Searching and filtering tasks can be done easily using the search bar and filters
Narrowing down tasks can be done through two main features:
- Search bar - enter a keyword and tasks will be presented according to their title (name) and description.
- Filters - the filters allow to narrow down tasks according to a selected criteria. There are several filtering options that come in handy such as:
- Source - helps to distinguish between tasks that were created automatically, rather on manual action
- Created - retrieves recent tasks from the last day, week, etc.
- Task ID - helpful to trace specific tasks. The task ID appears in the task's description at the bottom-right corner.