Connectors & Marketplace
Enso Standalone marketplace is a one-stop-shop for all relevant integrations. The integrations are required to populate Enso with data from SCM's, DNS and cloud management, scanners and much more
Accessing the marketplace is done from the connectors page. The available connectors are presented in alphabetic order and can be filtered using the search box or by selecting specific connector categories.
After selecting the relevant connector, the connector should be configured by filling the presented fields. Each connector includes a link to its documentation which elaborates about the expected content of its fields. Also, where there's an
icon next to the field, a tooltip will appear while hovering it.
Connectors that are executed by Enso (mainly ones that fetch assets and the built-in scanners) have a default execution schedule. The frequency of execution is changing between the various controls, for example SCM's executes few times a day, while built-in scanners usually are being executed once a week. You can either use the default schedule or decide to create your own scheduling policy.
Removing the connector's default schedule is also required in case that you want to scan only specific assets
Default schedule checkbox
To create your own scheduling policy, uncheck the default schedule option and build a new policy rules.
Steps for building the scheduling policy:
- Go to policy page
- Create new policy and select assets
- Add filters and operators to indicate what assets should be scanned
To scan all available assets, filter by asset type and select all relevant types according to the scanner's functionality
- Add run scan action
- Select the relevant controls to be executed (notice that Enso can only executes the built-in scanners or scanners that granted the relevant permissions)
- Specify the schedule according to the expected scanning frequency
- Save the policy
- Click simulate and that the filter step retrieves the expected number of assets to be scanned
Run scan policy rule
Each connector can be configured to run on more than one profile. This is very helpful when you wish to fetch data from a few instances within the same source. This is mostly relevant for SCM's (e.g Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, etc.) and cloud management services (e.g AWS services, Azure Cloud, etc.).
Steps for adding a new profile:
- 1.Click on the connector settings icon
- 2.Click Add profile
- 3.Fill the connector's fields and click Done