Search & Filter Defects
Defects search and filtering capabilities are meant to allow focusing on your priorities and mitigate vulnerabilities according to their risk, severity, aging, source and more
Tracing relevant defects can be done through two main features:
- Search bar - enter a keyword and defects will be presented according to their title (summary) and description.
- Filters - the filters allow to narrow down defects according to a selected criteria. There are several filtering options that come in handy such as:
- Source - limit the results to a specific security control
- Created - retrieves recent defects from the last day, week, etc.
- Defect ID - helpful to trace specific defects. The defect ID appears in the defect's description at the bottom-right corner.